The Town Hall Hotel is quite something. Maybe I got lucky and got the best room in the place but it is well worth going a little out of the way to find. I'd happily stay there for a month.
First off, an amazing job has been done converting the old town hall and restoring it as a hotel, keeping some architectural features but using modern design to make it interesting. The rooms are fantastic, mine had a kitchen and living room, tastefully furnished.
It feels private and quiet, yet it's in a busy part of London. The location is off the beaten track in Bethnal Green but it's close to the tube and overground rail so easy to get to and from.
I can't think of a single thing that could have improved this hotel, it's well run and an antidote to bland anonymous hotels everywhere. Even the room service continental breakfast was a cut above most other hotels.
Stay here if you can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TOWN HALL HOTEL is a boutique hotel in the heart of London's East End. Offering luxury accommodations, event space and fine dining in an iconic Edwardian building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, MrandMrsSmith, Priceline, Otel, LondonMarketing.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, EasyToBook, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Town Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Town Hall Hotel And Apartments
- Town Hall Hotel London, England