Town Hall Hotel is a great place you need to experience. Very close to the coolest area of London in the east side, the Thh is unique. Once you arrive there is a welcoming reception ready for you, guys are very helpful, smiling, I remember Timea, Victoria, Cavin Laszlo,but also the night team with Rachid & company, all wonderful! Concierge is the key to experience London in a very exceptional way, he will be your best friend there, Andra what a concierge :-)!
Everything is very very clean, girls are very nice and I would say 10 for the cleaning!
Reservation department was very kind and helped me to find the best solution for my needs, a big thanks for you !
Viajante and the Corner room, the 2 restaurants of the hotel, are very amazing, you have to different level in terms of price but the same quality, it is just a different experience and i suggest both.
I would like to mention also the security guys, alway ready and very careful!
So, at the end, to the General manager and the operation manager a huge than you.
Thanks to you and your beautiful team I felt at home!
- Also Known As:
- The Town Hall Hotel And Apartments
- Town Hall Hotel London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TOWN HALL HOTEL is a boutique hotel in the heart of London's East End. Offering luxury accommodations, event space and fine dining in an iconic Edwardian building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, Splendia, Venere, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Town Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.