I'm travelling alot, in fact no fixed address for the last 4 years, but when I arrive at TownHall from the moment I walk into the foyer I relax and feel I've come home (well to a dream home!). The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff at the front, the size and comfort of the rooms, and the highest level gourmet room service and breakfast, that would be enough....but throw in a very relaxing swimming pool and well....the oasis is complete. There is without doubt no better value for money hotel in London offering this quality.
The only downside is the location which is slightly out but the Tube central line brings you so quickly into the centre (Oxford/Bond) that it really doesn't matter....maybe adds to that oasis feel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TOWN HALL HOTEL is a boutique hotel in the heart of London's East End. Offering luxury accommodations, event space and fine dining in an iconic Edwardian building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Town Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Town Hall Hotel And Apartments
- Town Hall Hotel London, England