This is how you would depict an immaculate hotel from the beginning of the century. Not design-wise but everything-in-order-wise.
First, every morning you get newspapers and truffles in front of your door when you wake up. Nice touch.
Second, beautiful concept - rooms are actually 25-30m2 apartments with beautiful bathroom and a comfortable bed.
Location is the only thing on the downside. Not much, but still. Could be more central.
Tip: nearby Indian restaurant called Passage to India. Best Indian food I've ever head.
- Also Known As:
- The Town Hall Hotel And Apartments
- Town Hall Hotel London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TOWN HALL HOTEL is a boutique hotel in the heart of London's East End. Offering luxury accommodations, event space and fine dining in an iconic Edwardian building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, MrandMrsSmith, Otel, Escapio, LondonMarketing.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Town Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.