I stayed 3 nights at the Town Hall Hotel recently. The staff were extremely helpful and assisted me in making the most of exploring the area - particularly if you are there over the weekend like I was - Columbia Road (Sunday) and Broadway Markets (Saturday) in walking distance. Loved the furnishings - the quirky touches like a rubber duck for the bath - we had a one bedroom apartment on the Lower Ground Floor - and the kitchen was equipped with everything needed. And I could do some washing! Managed to get a table at The Corner Room restaurant which was fantastic - highly recommend it. Loved the lounge area outside the restaurant as well as the bar - fabulous cocktails! Swimming pool was great to re-energise after long days working. A wonderful stay in a great area of London - will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TOWN HALL HOTEL is a boutique hotel in the heart of London's East End. Offering luxury accommodations, event space and fine dining in an iconic Edwardian building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Splendia, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, MrandMrsSmith, Otel, Priceline, LondonMarketing.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Despegar.com, EasyToBook and Jetsetter so you can book your Town Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Town Hall Hotel And Apartments
- Town Hall Hotel London, England