“A memory never to be forgotten! ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of smallcarBIGCITY

smallcarBIGCITY
8 Northumberland Avenue | Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5BY, England (Clapham / Battersea )
+44 20 7839 6737
Website
Improve this listing
Book ahead on Viator
Private Tour
$95*
and up
Private Tour: London Sightseeing Tour by Classic...
Ranked #26 of 1,016 Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: We believe that visitors to London should feel like locals. #Livelikealocal on Twitter and see London from a different perspective. Zoom around the swinging streets of London in a vintage, classic, British Mini Cooper! Your private chauffeur(s) will show you the quirky, undiscovered London that is off the beaten track and down the side streets that only a Mini can get too! Experiences last from 30 minutes to all day. Get picked up from your hotel and tailor your trip to your exact requirements. Our highly trained guides know all the best places to eat and drink so that you can truly make the most out of your stay in our great city. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! If we do not provide you with the BEST TIME EVER(!), We will book you in for another experience at your convenience free of charge!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“A memory never to be forgotten! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

My friends mother booked two cars last minute as a surprise for her daughters 21st. Easily to date one of my best memories going through London in those amazing cars!
Customer service is a huge for me and our guides were perfection in this field!
Robert and Edward were fantastic keeping us up to date with fun facts and what not! As it was personally my first time to London this was the most amazing way to sight see!
I would book them over and over and strongly advise people to do this as it was absolutely fantastic!
Keep up the AMAZING work and keep those dreams coming true!

Bristol, United Kingdom
“16th Birthday Treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Today we went on the Italian Job, 1 and a half hour tour of London. It was absolutely fantastic; faultless!! Rob (our driver) was spectacular and really brought the tour and the city to life, the historic content combined with comic chit chat was tip-top!! One of the highlights of the tour was the graffiti wall where we were able to get out of the mini and graffiti to our hearts content! The traditional Italian Job jumpsuit, hat and block of gold, added to the fun! It was incredible the amount of people that wanted to take a photograph of you!! Overall was a FANTASTIC way to tour London, HIGHLY recommended for everyone of all ages!

Princeton, NJ
“Brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

3 weeks later and we're still smiling when recalling our Oct 9 tour with Sam!

We're MINI owners and jumped at the chance to tour London in a classic. Sam picked us up at our hotel in Marble Arch and gave us a fantastic run around the sights of London.

Traffic was epic due to the moon and stars being out of alignment(!), but no worries as Sam made route changes on the fly. The highlight was an unplanned visit to Abbey Road and a classic photo op in the famous cross walk.

Our sincere thanks to Sam for showing us her city and we have already recommended scBC to our friends.

“Small car BIG heart!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I booked last minute from Australia on a Saturday for my daughter & her friends who were staying in central London. A bad storm hit London on Monday and there were delays and cancellations throughout London. I had not heard back from the booking email so I left a telephone message at the office and Robert called me back in Australia Within a couple of hours we had confirmed the booking and 2 mini's were on the road to pick the girls up. They absolutely raved about how fantastic the drivers and the tour were. Thank you so much to all the staff for making a 21st Birthday so special.

London
“superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I took my 8 year old son to the mini tour. He loved it. The car, the locations, the driver friendly and quirky chat. It was all just perfect. I live in London so a "tour" is always a risk, but the mini one was just great. lots of interesting trivia about our town, unknown places and the roar of the mini. Two hours of fun and insights.

I really recommend the tour for Londoners and visitors. It has so much more flair than a hop-on, hop-off bus. And you'll fall in love with this amazing, historical cars!