Nice but small room, very quiet, brilliant location and the parking was a little far but brilliant for the price, cheapest we found in London, definatly be staying there again... took us quiet a while to find it... also the views from the room were really nice too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The serviced apartments at Go Native London Bridge are ideally located to help you enjoy one of London's most cultural neighbourhoods, just a short stroll from the City of London on the north side of the Thames. These modern apartments are spacious and bright, thanks to their floor-to-ceiling windows, wooden flooring and contemporary furniture. It's a pleasant walk to vibrant Borough Market, with its unique and authentic charm, and onwards to riverside views of the City across the water and the cultural attractions of the South Bank. Closer to home you'll discover the boutiques and restaurants of fashionable Bermondsey Street, as well as the inspiring spaces and exhibitions of The Design Museum and White Cube Bermondsey. London Bridge and Borough Tubes, both just a short walk away, offer connections across London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Go Native London Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Think London Bridge Hotel London
- Go Native London Bridge England