“Beautiful and Warm Place in heart of London!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Villes Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
The Villes Bed & Breakfast
You added The Villes Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
39 Brookville Road | Parsons Green, London SW6 7BH , England (Hammersmith / Fulham)   |
Ranked #70 of 524 London B&B and Inns
Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, Czech Republic
“Beautiful and Warm Place in heart of London!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We really enjoyed the time in the Villes Bed&Breakfast! We had great time due to perfect and warm service provided in very cosy and lovely Red Room. Tasteful and rich breakfast with nice company. Very close to Tube Station and Fulham to get anywhere in London for a trip.
We recommend to all of our friends if they decide to travel to London again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Surrey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We are just back from a long weekend in London. We received a very warm welcome and a lovely stay at The Villes ~ B&B.
We had the Golden Room which was spacious with a very comfortable bed. Our 18 year old travelled with us and he had a very comfortable sleeping area too.
We all enjoyed a variety of pastries and breads for breakfast and the fruit salad and cheeses were extremely tasty.
Nothing seemed too much trouble for Leah and being able to drop bags early and pick bags up long after check out time was just great. Thank you :-)
Oh, brilliant location too.

Room Tip: We had the very spacious Golden Room.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Minehead
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This bed and breakfast is in a lovely quiet street, close to Parsons Green tube station. It is very convenient if you are travelling into Hammersmith, as I was on the Berrys coach service from Somerset. There are 3 bedrooms, which all looked lovely. I stayed in the Gold Suite with my daughter and it was a nicely decorated room with its own roof terrace. It is at the top of the house and has a cosy en suite with a corner bath. There are quite a few stairs, so if you prefer less stairs I would advise the Red or Orange rooms! I have already booked my next stay. The separate shared shower room for the Red and Orange rooms is along a short corridor. The breakfast was lovely, and although cooked breakfast is not served, the continental was delicious and more than enough. Fresh chopped fruit every morning. I loved it. The owner, Leah, was lovely and helpful. I would highly recommend this guest house to everyone.

Room Tip: They are all good. If you prefer a bath, go for the gold suite.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

We had the smallest and cheapest room. Price was reasonable given it was summer. Room had king size bed and not much extra space but was comfortable and well appointed. Keep windows shut to avoid being woken by planes and there is a fan. Excellent continental breakfast - Cooked breakfast not available. Two rooms share a bathroom but this was not an issue. 10 min flat walk to parsons green station and 20 mins in tube. Or 7 mins walk to bus stop. Be prepared to pay money up front.

• Stayed September 2012
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Over the years, I have resided at a cross-section of hotels, both large and small. During my last visit to London, and at very short notice, I needed to be located near Parson's Green. The Villes Bed & Breakfast was recommended by an old friend, and I was lucky that there was a sudden vacancy due to someone missing their flight.

What a really wonderful surprise! My doubts, etched by the old stories of bed and breakfast residences and frightening landladies, was instantly removed upon entering this delightfully furnished and tastefully decorated house. I was only distracted from the architectural and decorative aspects of the house upon meeting its owner. One of the most charming and welcoming anyone could wish to meet!

My visit was brief. My memories will be lasting. Book well in advance. I heard that The Villes Bed & Breakfast had recently been featured on TV as one of the best B & B's in England!

Room Tip: Book the suite .... if you are able to, particularly if you are staying there for a few days.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

I recently stayed at the villes as we came to see family that live near by and had an amazing stay. I was greeted by the very welcoming owner and shown to the room, which was a deep red color with a huge bed. After getting myself organised, I got on with my day.
I returned and went straight to bed. Waking up in the morning was almost too difficult as the beds were amazingly comfortable. I then went down for a beautifully presented breakfast with crystal bowls and glasses decorating the table. There was a scrummy continental breakfast laid out on the table for self service.
The b&b had a great home and business balance, was beautifully decorated and immaculately clean.
I would definitely recommend and return to this little gem of a b&b.

• Stayed March 2012
sussex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

Finding a quiet room in London is hard, unless you pay a lot; the Villes is in a peaceful residential street a short walk from Parsons Green or Fulham Broadway underground stations. There are three rooms- one of which has an ensuite bathroom. Rooms are beautifully furnished, very comfortable beds and free wifi, good cupboards and wardrobes for clothes. Leah was very helpful with suggestions for restaurants, and prepared a great breakfast with fresh fruit, croissants, cheese, toast and jam. Lots of nice touches- big bottles of shampoos and shower gels, properly fluffy towels, power adaptors in rooms for overseas visitors. There's a very pretty bengal cat, who isn't allowed out. Note that payment in cash is required. Car parking is restricted between 9am and 5pm and costs £2.20 per hour between those hours.
The Gold room is the one to get, or the Red room if you don't mind sharing a bathroom. The whole place looks freshly decorated so the bad reviews can be ignored.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Been to The Villes Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!