“Very convenient” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #140 of 1,066 Hotels in London
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Very convenient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Stayed for one night whilst in town to see a show. Travelling to Victoria this hotel is a short walk from the station,

We expected the hotel to be busy as it was Valentines Day and it was but the hotel had an aura of peace and quiet.

A staff member guided us through the automatic check in which was quick. We had an excellent room which was quiet and pretty spacious, considering it is in London.

Booked the buffet breakfast and it appeared most guests decided to appear for it at the same time. However, the two staff assisting were calm and most efficient, especially Taci. The hot food was replenished from the kitchen proactively, was hot and the full selection available at all times.

As with most Premier Inns the staff were very attentive and the whole hotel was very clean.

We will certainly use this hotel again,

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Lisi S, Manager at Premier Inn London Victoria, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to respond to Trip Advisor with regard to your stay at Premier Inn London Victoria.
I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am also very happy to hear that you found the room quiet and comfortable and that you enjoyed our breakfast as well.

Best regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Stayed here for one night on business. Paid £189 which is expensive for Premier Inn but you know what you will get. Good quality beds and great location. Bathroom was very small but that was only grumble.

Bit of a walk to nearest amenities but easily within reach of London Victoria coach & tube. Some good pubs a short walk away. Would stay again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear guest,

I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.

Hong Kong, China
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Stay at this hotel on Feb 6th, the room is newly painted which I can still smell it
The shower head is too weak to have a nice hot shower! However the staffs were very friendly and helpful! Great location, only two stops to Oxford street!

• Stayed February 2013
Douglas, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Picked this hotel due to convenience for travel to/from Gatwick & proved perfect. Easy to access London Transport and hotel usual great Premier Inn quality. No problem to get a restaurant booking even at a weekend.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear guest,

I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and also I am glad to hear that you found the location of the hotel convenient for your self.

I really hope to welcome you back soon.

Cork
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in a family room with my wife & two young kids. Clean spacious accommodation very close to underground. It was ideal as we went to a show at the Apollo Victoria just a few minutes away. Friendly staff & great value food offering.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear guest,

I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am glad to hear that you found the location of our hotel convenient for your self.
I would also like to thank you for leaving such great feedback with regard to our staff; I hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn Victoria in the near future.

Worthing, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

This hotel was in a great location for us with the tube station just a 2 minute walk away. We visited the West End to see a show and it was very easy to get to. The staff were extremely helpful when we arrived, advised us on parking etc, also when I wanted a late night coffee and also the next morning. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if I was visiting London.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,

I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am also very happy to hear that you found the location of our hotel convenient for your self.
I would also like to thank for giving us such great feedback with regard to our staff service.

I really hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

The location of the hotel is in the centre of London and is only a 5-10 minute walk to both Victoria Rail Station and Coach Station. The staff are very helpful and friendly. The rooms are clean and for its location, the hotel room rates are good.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Lisi S, Manager at Premier Inn London Victoria, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear guest,

I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Best regards.

Been to Premier Inn London Victoria? Share your experiences!