Superb stay. So clean, quiet and extremely comfortable. Staff were courteous and so helpful at all times. We booked a 1 bedroom apartment so that we could have the space to relax in what was a busy time for our 4 night stay in London. So much better than staying in a hotel as we had the freedom to eat what we wanted when we wanted. And so close to the centre of London and the tube and bus station.
Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newest development, Marlin Aldgate, is situated in London's latest financial district. These premier apartments were constructed in 2009 in a response to the incredible and ever-growing demand for cost-effective London accommodation that does not compromise on quality.Marlin Aldgate is amongst a host of vibrant and fashionable districts such as Shoreditch and Hoxton that have been welcoming a new wave of urbanites in recent years. From this development, guests are only a short distance away from such London landmarks as Tower Bridge, the Gherkin and Canary Wharf. Aldgate is highly accessible via public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marlin Apartments Aldgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marlin Apartments - Aldgate City East Hotel London
- Marlin Apartments Aldgate London, England