My husband and I stayed at Wynchgate for two nights in September. The B&B is clean and breakfast was yummy. The walk to the tube was a bit farther than I'd hoped. It was fine when we were going out to dinner or sightseeing, but it was a bit long to pull our luggage when arriving and departing. Overall, the Wynchgate is a nice place and Sabiya is a charming hostess.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wynchgate Bed and Breakfast is a modern, comfortable Bed and Breakfast situated on a quiet road in London and conveniently located for the West End and numerous tourist attractions. We are close to Southgate underground station, on the Piccadilly line, which takes you directly to West End theatres, museums and London shopping. Our B&B allows easy access all major London airports, as well as Kings Cross St. Pancras railway station. Our guests often rave about our extensive continental breakfast (with vegetarian option). We offer off-street parking, free wi-fi and are a short walk from the beautiful and historic Grovelands Park. Nearby, on Southgate High Street, you'll find a wide selection of highly recommended restaurants. Neighbouring shops, Southgate Leisure Centre Fusion with swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym and local beauty salons. You will find Wynchgate Bed & Breakfast a cosy, friendly and convenient home away from home, offering outstanding value for money B&B accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Wynchgate Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wynchgate Bed And Breakfast
- Wynchgate Hotel London
- Wynchgate Bed & Breakfast London, England