For my upcoming 21st birthday I was given two nights in London and theatre tickets from my Gran as it has been something I've dreamed of doing for as long as I can remember. We booked everything in August and in October (why, I don't know) I read the reviews for DKA on here and for want of a better word was terrified of what we (my aunt and myself) would encounter and it left me with a feeling it would deflate the trip slightly.
Having been for said trip just this weekend I am pleased to say we struck lucky and were given a refurbished room: clean comfy beds, relatively spacious room and appliances that worked etc, no horrid smell and no rats (the part I was most terrified of) the room we were given put my fears to rest and the whole trip was out of this world fantastic!!
However, unless I could be guaranteed a refurbished room, I wouldn't stay there again. Not after the horror reviews I've read.
Location is ideal! We were so close to the Underground.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments features include private ensuite facilities with showers, televisions and fully equipped kitchenettes with a full range of utensils. Dylan Apartments Kensington is only a few steps away from Earl's Court Tube Station and "Exhibition Centre". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Dylan Apartments Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dylan Kensington Hotel London
- Dylan Apartments Kensington London, England