“Great Burgers” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Belushi's - Greenwich

Belushi's - Greenwich
189 Greenwich High Road, London SE10 8JA, England (Greenwich)
+44 20 8858 3591
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7,706 of 17,879 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, Bar, International, Hamburgers, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Greenwich
Description: Rockin' Bar and diner on the high street with Happy Hour every day from 5pm - 8pm, a Killer range of Burgers, live sports all set to a soundtrack to match.
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Great Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stopped here unexpectedly on our way to the Greenwich Observatory. The burgers were fabulous and really good value for money.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Rude manager”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I was very disappointed. I had a one month free taste card trail which gave 50% off at this place. I rang up four times and was never able to make a booking until my last call. The waitress said they accepted the tase card but I have to wait an hours time as they are busy - only to arrive an hour later with the manager refusing to accept it and saying 'it's our business we do what we want!'. They couldn't give a proper explanation of why they wouldn't accept the card and the manager look totally not bothered and rude. I would never come here again.

Visited April 2013
York
“Get a tent!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

When I arrived I was given my plastic key which did not work. I finally got in the hostel door but then could not get in to the room I was given. All in it took about 30mins to get in the room. The room was smelly (I think the people in it rather than the structure). The toilet was full of mess. The shower room stank of damp and b.o.!!! My company books me in here at a weekend, and when the music starts you can get no sleep. Absolutely dire. My company have been told by me to use another place or get me a tent and I will sleep rough.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Crap Pub, Terrible Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Not too long ago i went here to grab a bite to eat.
I had the ribs and chicken - utter CRAP! there was no meat on the ribs, might aswell of gave me the bones to be honest, and this is in now way an exaggeration.
Im a Greenwich resident and many of us stay away from this place, on the weekend its full of CHAVS and YOBS!
Theyve even had the cheek to charge for entry on the weekends.
Theres plenty of pubs around Greenwich that have better food, beer and a better atmosphere.

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
manchester
“Here's one in English! Don't go and walk on by.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

Stayed here for one night and had to go. It was dirty and you could not get any peace in the rooms to sleep - the music of a weekend goes on till 3am - so you either stay up and drink their lousy beer in the company of chavs or be in your bed and suffer it. An absolute dive to be avoided.

• Visited January 2012