This is a good alternative to standard London hotels having a more residence feel, with an excellent restaurant and bar on the ground floor. The rooms are big by London standards and well equipped with excellent bathrooms. Free mineral water is a good touch, but the staff are the key difference particularly within the bar and restaurant who are very helpful and happy to help; even when the bar is closing! Breakfast can be a bit crowded but it is worth the wait compared with usual hotels as food quality is very good, just plan for a later start.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters at Trafalgar Square is an exclusive, well-appointed hotel located within the restored, historic landmark, Northumberland House. Featuring a spectacular entry hall, first-class restaurants and state-of-the-art amenities including in-room ergonomic work-stations and complimentary Internet access, the hotel is a true find. Just steps away from The National Gallery, Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and other fabulous London attractions, the Club Quarters is an inspired destination for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, LondonMarketing.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Club Quarters at Trafalgar Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters At Trafalgar Square Hotel London
- Club Quarters At Trafalgar Square London, England