Stayed here with two friends this weekend. Really impressed with the room. As there were 3 of us there was a double bed and a sofa bed. The kitchen was well equipped and of a good standard although on this occasion we didn't use it. The sofa bed isn't really designed for an adult for any period of time but wod probably be ideal for 1-2 kids as the romm takes 4. There is also a guest request cupboard on each floor stocked up with extra tea bags, sugar, coffee etc and empty water bottles with a water/ice refill station. Will definetely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters At Trafalgar Square Hotel London
- Club Quarters At Trafalgar Square Hotel
- Club Quarters At Trafalgar Square London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters at Trafalgar Square is an exclusive, well-appointed hotel located within the restored, historic landmark, Northumberland House. Featuring a spectacular entry hall, first-class restaurants and state-of-the-art amenities including in-room ergonomic work-stations and complimentary Internet access, the hotel is a true find. Just steps away from The National Gallery, Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and other fabulous London attractions, the Club Quarters is an inspired destination for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Club Quarters at Trafalgar Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.