This has been our third stay in their 2 bedroom apartment with a grown up family of 4. The living space and features are outstanding. Previous digs was a Paddington white terrace with cramped bedding and cheap breakfast and at Fountain House we have a a full kitchen, clean bathroom, daily services and a well proportioned lounge room - a real family space away from home right on Hyde Park and 20 steps from the tube.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Space, freedom and easy access. If a central London location with good transport links and magnificent views of Hyde Park and the city appeal to you, look no further. Fountain House is a beautiful property offering 18 serviced apartments right across the road from Hyde Park and within minutes from Paddington Station and its Heathrow Express. This is the perfect base from which to take off and explore the best of the capital’s premier spots. Apart from the many famous attractions of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, Fountain House is close to the shopping hub of Oxford Street, world-famous restaurants of Queen’s Way and fashionable Notting Hill with its Portobello Street Market. All apartments are equipped with modern amenities, including broadband, satellite television and 24-hour monitored security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, CityZen and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Fountain House Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fountain House Apartments Hotel London
- Fountain House Apartments London, England