We stayed for one week in October. The apartment is conveniently located next to Hyde Park and Lancaster Gate Underground Station. The Front desk clerks were nice. On the other hand, tenants were noisy, and you could hear their footsteps day and night. The apartments furniture needs more attention. The rug was dirty and the dresser's mirror was not fixed properly. Luckily it fell down when we were out and no one got injured.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lux-ury Ser-viced Apart-ments in Bayswa-ter: if a cen-tral Lon-don loca-tion, good trans-port links and mag-nif-i-cent views of Hyde Park appeal to you, then look no fur-ther. Foun-tain House is a beau-ti-ful prop-erty offer-ing 17 ser-viced apart-ments sit-u-ated right across the road from Hyde Park (oppo-site Lan-caster Gate tube sta-tion) and within min-utes from Padding-ton Sta-tion and the Heathrow Express. This is the per-fect base from which to explore and enjoy the cap-i-tal with London's many attrac-tions close by. Foun-tain House is close to the shop-ping hub of Oxford Street, world-famous restau-rants of Queensway, fash-ion-able Not-ting Hill, Edge-ware Road and con-ve-nient trans-port links are on the doorstep. All the apart-ments are designed for com-fort and equipped with mod-ern ameni-ties, includ-ing broad-band, satel-lite tele-vi-sion, fully-fitted Kitchens and 24-hour mon-i-tored secu-rity by Recep-tion desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, CityZen and Odigeo so you can book your Fountain House Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fountain House Apartments Hotel London
- Fountain House Apartments London, England