Despite the location, opposite Kensington gardens, these apartments are not worth staying at. The place is so run down. There was maintenance work happening every day. This was not highlighted at time of booking. Someone then tries to kick my door in. And to top it off, the fire alarm goes off at 400am, no manager present to investigate or reset. This place makes Fawlty Towers look like the Ritz! There are plenty of better options in the Bayswater area.
- Also Known As:
- Fountain House Apartments Hotel
- Fountain House Apartments Hotel London
- Fountain House Apartments London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Space, freedom and easy access. If a central London location with good transport links and magnificent views of Hyde Park and the city appeal to you, look no further. Fountain House is a beautiful property offering 18 serviced apartments right across the road from Hyde Park and within minutes from Paddington Station and its Heathrow Express. This is the perfect base from which to take off and explore the best of the capital’s premier spots. Apart from the many famous attractions of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, Fountain House is close to the shopping hub of Oxford Street, world-famous restaurants of Queen’s Way and fashionable Notting Hill with its Portobello Street Market. All apartments are equipped with modern amenities, including broadband, satellite television and 24-hour monitored security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and CityZen so you can book your Fountain House Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.