Poor maintenance. Washing machine broke down, heater broke down , cabinet door broke down very small amount Of utensil.
Service is poor even we complained that all dryer was not working. Lots of things broken.
It not worth staying in this apartment at all. Very poor service and no compromise for late check out. We asked for N hour late check out. The guy said I hv to pay half day.
We spent in this apartment 2 weeks with 3 bed room apt and 2 bed room apt.
The guy did not care at all even if this is my second time here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lux-ury Ser-viced Apart-ments in Bayswa-ter: if a cen-tral Lon-don loca-tion, good trans-port links and mag-nif-i-cent views of Hyde Park appeal to you, then look no fur-ther. Foun-tain House is a beau-ti-ful prop-erty offer-ing 17 ser-viced apart-ments sit-u-ated right across the road from Hyde Park (oppo-site Lan-caster Gate tube sta-tion) and within min-utes from Padding-ton Sta-tion and the Heathrow Express. This is the per-fect base from which to explore and enjoy the cap-i-tal with London's many attrac-tions close by. Foun-tain House is close to the shop-ping hub of Oxford Street, world-famous restau-rants of Queensway, fash-ion-able Not-ting Hill, Edge-ware Road and con-ve-nient trans-port links are on the doorstep. All the apart-ments are designed for com-fort and equipped with mod-ern ameni-ties, includ-ing broad-band, satel-lite tele-vi-sion, fully-fitted Kitchens and 24-hour mon-i-tored secu-rity by Recep-tion desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, CityZen and Odigeo so you can book your Fountain House Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fountain House Apartments Hotel London
- Fountain House Apartments London, England