Visit London 2 weeks ago. Stay with my kids in fountain house was a great experience and excellent hospitality. Now I know that London people and very kind and friendly. We rented 2 bed rooms apt which was facing towards Hyde Park....when the sun come up every morning a very gentle breeze will fill the apt with fragrance of flower and fresh air.
Apt was excellent and rooms were cleans and staff was very friendly and helpful...during the stay we were feeling like at home.
Me and my kids enjoy our week of stay in London and have lots of fun.We will remember it for ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Space, freedom and easy access. If a central London location with good transport links and magnificent views of Hyde Park and the city appeal to you, look no further. Fountain House is a beautiful property offering 18 serviced apartments right across the road from Hyde Park and within minutes from Paddington Station and its Heathrow Express. This is the perfect base from which to take off and explore the best of the capital’s premier spots. Apart from the many famous attractions of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, Fountain House is close to the shopping hub of Oxford Street, world-famous restaurants of Queen’s Way and fashionable Notting Hill with its Portobello Street Market. All apartments are equipped with modern amenities, including broadband, satellite television and 24-hour monitored security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, CityZen and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Fountain House Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fountain House Apartments Hotel London
- Fountain House Apartments London, England