I rented a 2 bedroom apartment for a week specifically paying for a "superior newly refurbished". Both qualifications are subjective but my impression is that the latest refurbishment has been done several years ago to say the least. Pictures have nothing to do with reality. I checked in and when I got to see the apartment I went down to look for an alternative. Unfortunately, they charged me the full amount in advance so I had to stayed with the same with Maykenbel Properties. They offered me an alternative 3 bedroom in a much better property. I asked and they told me it was refurbished two years ago and it was in very good condition. Obviously, I had to pay 50% more but I had no alternative as I had to find housing asap. My advice is try the best to have someone of your trust to review these properties before renting. Staff was kind, I have to acknowledge that.
- Also Known As:
- Fountain House Apartments Hotel London
- Fountain House Apartments Hotel
- Fountain House Apartments London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Space, freedom and easy access. If a central London location with good transport links and magnificent views of Hyde Park and the city appeal to you, look no further. Fountain House is a beautiful property offering 18 serviced apartments right across the road from Hyde Park and within minutes from Paddington Station and its Heathrow Express. This is the perfect base from which to take off and explore the best of the capital’s premier spots. Apart from the many famous attractions of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, Fountain House is close to the shopping hub of Oxford Street, world-famous restaurants of Queen’s Way and fashionable Notting Hill with its Portobello Street Market. All apartments are equipped with modern amenities, including broadband, satellite television and 24-hour monitored security. ... more less