we stayed for about two weeks in which it was myself and my parents and i can say its a really an excellent apartment regarding location as almost everything within reach, buses, underground, as well as the hyde park in which its just opposite to it. restaurants and supermarkets are just few walking distance . now about the apartment, the rooms are really good in which we stayed in a two rooms apartment , the rooms were clean and comfortable. nice kitchen fully equipment and the dining room with good view . the service and the cleaning stuff were cooperative and really helpful . we really loved staying in the Fountain house and definitely id recommend a stay as we will stay at the same apartment next year .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Space, freedom and easy access. If a central London location with good transport links and magnificent views of Hyde Park and the city appeal to you, look no further. Fountain House is a beautiful property offering 18 serviced apartments right across the road from Hyde Park and within minutes from Paddington Station and its Heathrow Express. This is the perfect base from which to take off and explore the best of the capital’s premier spots. Apart from the many famous attractions of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, Fountain House is close to the shopping hub of Oxford Street, world-famous restaurants of Queen’s Way and fashionable Notting Hill with its Portobello Street Market. All apartments are equipped with modern amenities, including broadband, satellite television and 24-hour monitored security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, CityZen and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Fountain House Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fountain House Apartments Hotel London
- Fountain House Apartments London, England