We stayed for 2 weeks in June with our two young children and just loved our time there. We had spent the first week of our time in London in a hotel, so moving to this fully equipped three bedroom apartment was a dream. Literally across the street from Hyde Park, the Lancaster Gate tube station, a ten minute walk from Paddington Station, a Sainsburys and a Waitrose... Just wonderful. The management also went out of their way to appoint the apartment with a crib and a high chair for our girls, and they were very helpful with check-out requests. Roomy bedrooms and moderpn decor, and daily servicing of the apartment. Would stay again, anytime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lux-ury Ser-viced Apart-ments in Bayswa-ter: if a cen-tral Lon-don loca-tion, good trans-port links and mag-nif-i-cent views of Hyde Park appeal to you, then look no fur-ther. Foun-tain House is a beau-ti-ful prop-erty offer-ing 17 ser-viced apart-ments sit-u-ated right across the road from Hyde Park (oppo-site Lan-caster Gate tube sta-tion) and within min-utes from Padding-ton Sta-tion and the Heathrow Express. This is the per-fect base from which to explore and enjoy the cap-i-tal with London's many attrac-tions close by. Foun-tain House is close to the shop-ping hub of Oxford Street, world-famous restau-rants of Queensway, fash-ion-able Not-ting Hill, Edge-ware Road and con-ve-nient trans-port links are on the doorstep. All the apart-ments are designed for com-fort and equipped with mod-ern ameni-ties, includ-ing broad-band, satel-lite tele-vi-sion, fully-fitted Kitchens and 24-hour mon-i-tored secu-rity by Recep-tion desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Fountain House Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fountain House Apartments Hotel London
- Fountain House Apartments London, England