We stayed for 2 weeks in June with our two young children and just loved our time there. We had spent the first week of our time in London in a hotel, so moving to this fully equipped three bedroom apartment was a dream. Literally across the street from Hyde Park, the Lancaster Gate tube station, a ten minute walk from Paddington Station, a Sainsburys and a Waitrose... Just wonderful. The management also went out of their way to appoint the apartment with a crib and a high chair for our girls, and they were very helpful with check-out requests. Roomy bedrooms and moderpn decor, and daily servicing of the apartment. Would stay again, anytime.
- Also Known As:
- Fountain House Apartments Hotel London
- Fountain House Apartments Hotel
- Fountain House Apartments London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Space, freedom and easy access. If a central London location with good transport links and magnificent views of Hyde Park and the city appeal to you, look no further. Fountain House is a beautiful property offering 18 serviced apartments right across the road from Hyde Park and within minutes from Paddington Station and its Heathrow Express. This is the perfect base from which to take off and explore the best of the capital’s premier spots. Apart from the many famous attractions of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, Fountain House is close to the shopping hub of Oxford Street, world-famous restaurants of Queen’s Way and fashionable Notting Hill with its Portobello Street Market. All apartments are equipped with modern amenities, including broadband, satellite television and 24-hour monitored security. ... more less