“Great for Breakfast & Lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8,565 of 18,011 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mexican, Vegetarian, Healthy, Organic
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Tossed is London's leading healthier eating place. Numerous branches across London's Westend and City, but their flagship sites are in both Westfield sites in the Balcony Food Court. Here you can choose from almost 100 fresh ingredients and create your own amazing and healthy salad or wrap. It's not just for vegetarian's as there are lots of lean protein options available from grilled chicken to prawns, as well as halloumi and falafel. Tossed also has a range of fresh squeezed to order juices and fresh blended smoothies.
Woking, United Kingdom
“Great for Breakfast & Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

A great place with some of the best marketing I have seen in a long time!
Breakfast has a good range and the smoothies are delish!
Lunch has so many options but the best is create your own salad which has a great choice and is massive if you get a large!

Visited March 2013

England
“Tasty, cheap & healthy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We ate at the one in Westfields for lunch - there are lots of options, the hot wraps are very good! Great for a lunch on a budget without resorting to fast food!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Worst service - no clear guidance - utterly humiliating”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Worst experiences in a long time. First visit, went to the London Bridge store. No instructions on where to queue or stand where obvious. I waited at the salad counter and then was sent to the tills by a moody looking girl over the counter.
Went to the till and ordered, and was handed a slip of paper with my CYO salad on it.
I waited at the salad bar again, thinking I needed to hand my order to the servers so they can make my food, only to be tapped on the shoulder by a customer who told me the women was yelling and it was mine! Two men behind me then started to laugh out loud at me as I was 'just standing there'and then when I tried to explain to the women over the counter that I thought as I had been handed this slip I needed to pass it to her, she looked at me as if I was stupid. There were just NO clear instructions. Maybe if you visit these places a lot its obvious, but I rarely do sandwich shops/salad bars.
After leaving feeling totally humiliated I get back to the office and open my salad to find a box full of lettuce and jalapenos and hardly any prawns, (counted 3) I also ordered feta cheese, I got two mini blocks.

Most disappointing waste of £6.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Forres, United Kingdom
“Something different and worth trying!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed having a christmas vegetarian special wrap. It seemed like quite a lot of money but it was a huge wrap!! Could still be slightly cheaper though.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect 4 what it is”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Good salad ,
Very well operated, friendly efficient staff. Very easy, pick base, protein, deli & veg. N dressing £7.85. Wide selection of choices. Nice portion size also

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere