“Loved it!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of L'Atelier des Chefs

L'Atelier des Chefs
19 Wigmore Street, London W1U 1PH, England (Marylebone)
+44 20 7499 6580
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Essex, Vermont
“Loved it!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Bought this experiance for my mum for her birthday. Four of us went along and was made to feel so welcome. Never leave reviews ordinarily but was so happy felt this was needed one!! Staff were soooo friendly. Would recommend and certainly do it again!!!!

Houston, Texas
“Fun, but pricey group experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

We organized one of their group dinner experiences to end a week of business meetings. All had a wonderful time, even non-cooks who were a little nervous about the experience. L’Atelier is well-organized and has everything ready to go when you get there. Wine flows freely, which definitely gets the party going and keeps it going. Our chef, Steve, was patient and an excellent teacher. Most of your work is finishing prep work and as much cooking as you want. Convenient location in Mayfair if you are doing business in the area. An excellent team building evening.

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent curry in 30 minutes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I won a 30 minute 'Cook, Eat, Run' course at L'Atelier des Chefs in a charity raffle. It was a great after work treat. If I hadn't cooked and tasted it myself I wouldn't have believed it was possible to make such a delicious curry in only 30 minutes! Great experience that I would highly recommend, and at only £15 - surely a bargain!

London
“Perfect birthday gift”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

A good friend and his wife booked me in for a 2 hour Thai cuisine session. The setup is awesome and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The fact that there was only one other person made it more enjoyable as we got to split the prep and cooking. The chef who guided us through the dishes was knowledgable and switched on. Great birthday present and great for team building. Would recommend.

Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Best gift ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

My friends had the brilliant idea of giving me a voucher for a cooking class at L'Atelier des Chefs for my birthday: best gift ever!!! I joined the Thai cooking masterclass and loved every second of it (including enjoying the food with a nice glass of wine at the end!). Our chef, Neil, was an amazing teacher and really fun to work with! He followed us step by step and always made sure we understood the nature of each ingredient and how to use it.
I would definitely recommend L'Atelier des Chefs and I'll make sure I go back myself, for more inspiring classes!
Well done guys!