“Steak and cheesecake session” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French, Moroccan, Eclectic
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Steak and cheesecake session”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

The tuition was great and the food delicious. However, the experience would have been improved had the introductory coffee/tea been complementary and a glass of wine served with the main course. I would not have minded paying a little more for these as part of the original price- I just did not like having these extras pushed on me! Despite this complaint, the experience was still good value.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“FABulous, FUN, and serious cooking and dining experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

RUN, don't walk, to organize your next teaming event at this cooking school venue. Our group of 20 business executives had an excellent time creating their meal in teams, feasting on their creations, and having an extraordinary good time together. it was 4 hours of camraderie, laughter, and genuine enjoyment of a group experience rare in their busy workday schedules. It was amazing how so many could be engaged and motivated to win the top chef award, or perhaps to avoid the worst cook award - all in good fun!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Superb experience, fun and informative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I attended the Cooking with Spices class. It was a fantastic 3 hours of learning kitchen skills, handy tips, building a knowledge about the dishes and Sri Lankan cooking. I couldnt have asked for more! It was a Friday afternoon and only 2 of us in the class. I would absolutely reccommend going mid-week as we had the full attention of the head chef for our entire class. Wonderful! Given the volume of food we ate and the knowledge i gained I think this was excellent value and would highly reccommend to anyone. The service during the whole experience was excellent. Everyone was very attentive and made me feel at home.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Malvern, England, United Kingdom
“Splendid introduction to cookery classes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our "Cook, Eat and Run" at L'atelier Wigmore Street. The session was booked using a gift voucher that my daughter had given me and it was the first time that I had taken any kind of cookery class. Although it was a short (30 minutes) class I did learn a few things, and the session is then extended by eating, and enjoying, what you have cooked with your classmates. This adds a very nice social aspect to the experience.

The staff were all friendly and helpful and our Chef/Instructor, Andrew, showed a great deal of skill including good tuition skills.

It is a pity that there isn't a L'atelier closer to us, I guess that we will just have to find another excuse to visit London soon so that we can take another class, perhaps something a little more challenging next time.
:-)

Sydney
“Great cooking class and tasty food!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We went here in a big group and the staff were warm and friendly. We took part in a wine tasting experience learning the basics of wine tasting and 3 course cooking class. The chef was great and interactive and managed to keep over 20 of us organised to make great meals. The recipes were great and tasted like top quality food you would find in a great restaurant. Fun experience and something different to do with a group of friends etc..

• Visited January 2013