“Excellent location!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bistro 1 - Frith Street

Bistro 1 - Frith Street
27 Frith Street, London W1D 5LE, England (Soho)
0872 148 3562
Neighborhood: Soho
maldon
“Excellent location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Booked online for an after theatre meal. Excellent service, quick and efficient. We had 2 courses,starter and main, both ample portions, bottle of Pinot Grigio, Tea and Coffee all for £40 in the West End! Great atmosphere, price and location. Would definitely eat here again even though we did not get our free glass.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent....between to drinks.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Excellent location and very fast service. The perfect place between 2 drinks in Soho. The waitress was nice and polite, but the food has been microwaved, shame.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
larnaca, cyprus
“Nice Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Although the service was nice I was not really impressed with the food. The starters were nice, but not the mains. We ordered fish and chips and a salmon dish. I don't think that the fish was cooked on the spot, but it was frozen from a pack, different have a nice taste. Having said that the service and atmosphere was nice. If I was to go back I would try something else.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Will definitely visit again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

I had dinner here with my Mum in January 2013 (but the Trip Advisor menu didn't let me go any further back than March 2013, so here we are). It was very nice - our food was very, very good. And cheap. I didn't know you could get this delicious kind of dinner for this price in such a central area of London! Staff was nice, too.

This bistro branch might become my favourite to-go spot in London - when I'm visiting the city this summer with my boyfriend, I sure am taking him to one of the Bistro1 places around town by then!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
York, United Kingdom
“Excellent Bistro Chain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I first stumbled on this hidden gem a few years ago on a theatre visit. My husband and I couldn't believe you could get such excellent value in the West End. It is a typical rustic french style bistro but that just adds to the charm. When we first went it was opposite a sex shop but the street now has far more sophisticated businesses. We managed to get ourselves stranded in London during the 2010 ash cloud and ate there every day. We returned with family last Saturday for a Birthday meal. Everyone enjoyed their meal thoroughly and the menu choices satisfied a variety of tastes. I had traditional mousaka to rival many Greek tavernas while my sister in law was happy with her grilled chicken breast, mash, peas and gravy. At 2 courses for £8.50 would definately recommend

• Visited January 2014