“Short break” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Lundin Links, United Kingdom
“Short break”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Excellent choice of dishes, well presented. Good service and reasonably priced. Seemed to be always busy!

Visited August 2014

• Polish first
Horten, Norway
“Very good service, great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Very good service, very good Italian food and atmosphere, good beer and good tiramisu. A lot of italians eating there. Typical noisy Italian experience. Excellent !

London
“Stinking service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

My family and I decided to visit this Italian restaurant. What a mistake. The waiter absolutely thought he was doing us a favour by serving us. He was extremely confrontative from the beginning. I blew my top when I tried to get his attention to replace our drinks, but he thought it was more important to clean a table with no one waiting to be seated. When I asked to see the manager, the servers said he was away and they couldn't give me his name. Very dodgy!! If you expect half way decent service then I would suggest that you stay away from this dingy restaurant. I will never give them another penny of my hard earned money.

• Visited August 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
WA
“Stinks!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Awful service! The waiters and waitresses have no clue as to what customer service is about. They had bad attitudes and grumpy faces. They will slam your food down on the table when serving. We had an issue with our waiter and asked to talk to the manager. We were told the boss would be right there. All of a sudden, the waiter comes to us and tells us the boss is not there. Hahaha we clearly saw the boss go hide downstairs. What a joke of a place. The Pizzas are awful- frozen thick crusted no taste pizzas. Spaghetti was delicious but the other pasta dish was bland and not fresh. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY EATING HERE. YOU HAVE PLENTY OF CHOICES IN LONDON!!!

• Visited August 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Berkshire, United Kingdom
“not great......”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

We went here for a meal on Friday night. There is a large choice on the menu and the prices are quite cheap compared to other places in London. One of the waiters was friendly, the other was very grumpy. The garlic bread with cheese was nice. The pizza was dry but edible. I couldn't eat the cannelloni as it tasted odd - but despite them knowing this they still charged me for it. The tables were very close together. We were not impressed overall.

Visited July 2014