“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Ratatouille - CLOSED

La Ratatouille
25 Paddington Street | Baker Street, London W1U 5QX, England (Marylebone)
020 7935 2883
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Description: In a most convenient location near Baker Street Underground station, close to the chic setting of Marylebone High Street, our aim is to offer you and your guests an atmosphere of warm convivial bonhomie. Our restaurant is, naturally, a French "bistro- cozy petite brasserie", appealing to anyone with a taste for delicious French cuisine. Our menu provides seasonal, hearty fresh food, with a great value Set Menu and daily "Du Jour" such as "Saucisses de Toulouse grillees, pommes purees, and sauce a la moutarde."
London, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Went with my girlfriend on Friday night and we ended up staying for 5 hours. The snails and fillet of beef were flawless also the Pinot Noir was one of the best I have ever had and I have had very many. General atmosphere and feel of the place was spot on as well.

• Visited May 2012

London, United Kingdom
“A lovely local restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

The fillet of beef is about as good as it gets, and the service is always very charming. I sincerely hope this restaurant finds a way to continue if the car park above gets demolished.

Visited May 2012
“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

What an experience!!! Great food, company and atmosphere. Will be coming back, for sure!

“A slice of France”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

One of my favorite restaurant in London ! The atmosphere is great ! It feels like you are having dinner in Paris. The service is faultless and the staff is lovely. What about the food ? It is truly amazing ! Had foie gras for the starter and the monkfish for the main. Food was very fine and well presented. At the end the fondant au chocolat was perfect and even if you have to wait a bit it totally worth it ! Great selection of wine as well ! I strongly recommend this wonderful restaurant !

London
“It was good overall but nothing special...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

My boyfriend searched for a French restaurant in London and found La Ratatouille via Trip Adviser website. The restaurant had many positive comments so we were looking forward to visit them. To be honest, their food was quite average and a little disappointing. We both had a French onion soup as starter. I enjoyed it but it came with a huge amount of melting cheese covering the soup, so it was more like an usual cheese dish to me. My main was salmon, which came with a nice presentation but was missing something with the taste. My boyfriend ordered pork belly meat. I think it is good for a big meat eater. Ratatouille as a side dish was far too salty and was mostly sliced onion (I would say 40% tomato sauce, 50% sliced onion and 10% sliced cougette). Potato side dish was tasty (full of garlic flavour!), and green salad was fresh and good too. One thing I liked about the place is the interior and atmosphere which looked very French to me.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere