“Interesting, different, delicious...” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1,937 of 17,998 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean, Vegetarian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: If you are looking to have a great meal than Randa restaurant is the place to visit. Located on Kensington Church Street, spread amongst two floors, Randa restaurant is definitely one of the more elegant and sophisticated of the Maroush group. With its elegant décor, it is without doubt the ideal setting to sample some of the exquisite dishes on the menu.Offering a high quality of service and fine Lebanese cuisine, a meal at this restaurant is positively unforgettable.Open 12 noon to 12pm 7 days a week.
Upstate NY
“Interesting, different, delicious...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

My wife and I really enjoyed our dinner at Randa Lebanese not long ago. The restaurant itself is spacious and attractive, with big windows, cozy tables and an pleasantly moderate noise level. Service was welcoming and efficient -- it seemed that everyone on the staff waited on our table at one time or another, making it almost seem as though we were family guests rather than customers. Food was terrific -- mezzes to begin, fresh raw veg and, in my case, a really good kofta and yogurt main dish. A good selection of moderately-priced wines was a highlight as well.

Lebanese cuisine is diverse and intriguing -- I wish I knew more about it. Most of my experiences with it have been at Al Bustan in NYC, a well-known standard by which many others are judged, and in my inexpert opinion Randa measured up really well. Here's hoping we can come back --

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

London
“Fine Lebanese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Good service and nice surroundings. Usual well prepared Mezzes and not bad prices for Kensington. My favourite foods mean just order lots of starters and no need for a main. (House white wine was pretty yuk but red was fine).

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London
“Great spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Love this place and I always spend too many lunches in here. Delicous food and great service. Would recommend this place to anyone.

Visited October 2013
uk
“First Lebanese Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

It was my first experience of Lebanese food and certainly won't be my last!
The staff were friendly and welcoming.
The food was delicious so full if flavour, we opted for the set menu for 4 to try many types of food.
I ate so much of the starters that I actually had a little panic when the dinner plates arrived!
A must try place!

Connecticut
“Great Lebanese cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Truly terrific Lebanese cuisine. The salad that arrives at your table to start the meal is so beautiful, we were not sure we weren't eating the centerpiece. We were in London for a week and ate dinner here twice. Lovely upscale atmosphere; every dish was superb...loved the chicken wings appetizer and the lamb shank and chicken entrees were perfectly prepared. Marc took great care of us, and we urge visitors to try it.

• Visited October 2013