“Great Lebanese cuisine” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Randa Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,938 of 18,011 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean, Vegetarian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: If you are looking to have a great meal than Randa restaurant is the place to visit. Located on Kensington Church Street, spread amongst two floors, Randa restaurant is definitely one of the more elegant and sophisticated of the Maroush group. With its elegant décor, it is without doubt the ideal setting to sample some of the exquisite dishes on the menu.Offering a high quality of service and fine Lebanese cuisine, a meal at this restaurant is positively unforgettable.Open 12 noon to 12pm 7 days a week.
Connecticut
“Great Lebanese cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Truly terrific Lebanese cuisine. The salad that arrives at your table to start the meal is so beautiful, we were not sure we weren't eating the centerpiece. We were in London for a week and ate dinner here twice. Lovely upscale atmosphere; every dish was superb...loved the chicken wings appetizer and the lamb shank and chicken entrees were perfectly prepared. Marc took great care of us, and we urge visitors to try it.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Birthday Dinner For My Mum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I would recommend this restaurant over and over. When I arrived with my mum the gentleman was very welcoming and friendly. This was our first time at this restaurant, and I was so impressed with the food and the service I had to share it with others on trip advisor.
I sure will be back again.

Palm Beach, Florida
“We really like it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We go back to Randa when we are in London as friends live near and we love it. Order 6 or 8 dishes to share over 2 hours of good conversation. Terrific staff. Makes for a wonderful evening.

Cary, North Carolina
“Great dinner - excellent flavors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We ate at Randa on a Wednesday evening. The restaurant was quite busy, but we were able to be seated promptly. The food was outstanding - easily the best hommos and baba ghanouj I have ever had (well seasoned, not overwhelmingly garlicky or eggplant-y). I could have easily had those for my dinner, but then i would have missed out on the kibbeh saynieh (lamb meatballs with yogurt sauce). The mixed grill was also tender and flavorful. Service was efficient. I will definitely return here the next time I come back to London.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dublin, Ireland
“Food Bursting with Flavour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I came across this restaurant just off Kensington High Street, where I was staying, This Lebanese restaurant is situated in older style property. I was given a table in front of the open kitchen, which is great when on your own. Whilst initial service was a little slow, boy, was it worth waiting for. First, large baskets of raw vegetables were placed upon the table for nibbles along with olives and flat bread. I started with a Tabbouleh salad. Zingy fresh with lemon acidity, mint cucumber & tomato. Fantastic. With this I had Bastorama, a lean spicy beef. The mains was Kafta Khouh Khash, a lamb kebab on a spicy tomato sauce. The combination of the three dishes was just superb. A couple of glasses of house red and an espresso coffee with delicious Lebanese sweet delicacies finished a really good meal at very reasonable prices. After the slow start, service was excellent and friendly. There are obviously many regulars eating there too. I had to go and compliment the chef. It was so good, I am going back tonight..............

• Visited September 2013