“if you like meat,not a little,a lot!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rodizio Brazil Steak House

Rodizio Brazil Steak House
62, Clapham High Street, London SW4 7UL, England (Wimbledon)
02076273747
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13,197 of 17,940 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Wimbledon
London, United Kingdom
“if you like meat,not a little,a lot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

it all becomes a bit uncouth;too much meat but you need the macho image[after all thats what you came for]ok ,there are salads but.....lets get back to the meat.all types ,perfectly cooked and brought to you.after 6 plates of prime animal one begins to give up.even young rugby playing types begin to wilt.
you cannot fault but is this necessary?

Visited August 2012

London, United Kingdom
“well as a long term customer its improving allot.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

as a long time Customer i most say this place is improoving allot on its customer service on its food and you can have a great evening eating and having a drink i recoment it,
as said on previous reviews its nothing like the restaurants in brazil well we in the uk right the quality of products and the range is not the same as in brazil i mean i been and lived in brazil for a few years i know what its really like SO GUYS ITS NOT AS BAD AS STATED!!! it is actually much better then stated will be going back.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Booked this for my birthday and then didn't see the bad reviews on TripAdvisor until the day before... I almost cancelled my booking but I'm glad I didn't.

The manager did us a deal of £20 pp for all we could eat meat + 5 jugs of cocktails for the table. Contrary to what other reviewers on here have said the meat kept coming and coming all night - 4 different types of steaks, plus lamb, chicken legs, chicken wrapped in bacon, pork, sausages... they kept bringing it out long after everyone at the table was comfortably full!

The meat was all very well cooked, and the cocktails were really alcoholic! Seemed like we got really good value.

Yes, the salad bar was small and there were few sides on offer, but I feel that isn't really why you go somewhere like this. Also, as some reviewers have said here, it does feel a bit 'plasticy' in terms of the tables and chairs... but this isn't fine dining! It's BBQ food, and here they do it well. I would go back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Worst of its kind”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Having experienced Brazilian style rodizio food in Rio, I can happily state that I am a huge fan of this type of restaurant. I've been to the best ones available in London (the Preto chain) and I've been to Fogo de Chao in Chicago and I've been to Porcao in Ipanema, Brasil.

I was taken by a friend to this place in Clapham and I was appalled at how bad it was. There was only one gaucho who was constantly serving chicken and sausages. I saw picanha appear only twice in an hour and I was not served it as it was finished before it reached my table. This place should not be called a steak house as they served very little beef all night.

The salad bar is tiny. The owner has clearly opted for more profit than to actually provide a better dining experience. The owner was smart enough not to ask my opinion as I left as I am of the opinion that this dining experience was the worst I have ever experienced in the whole world.

That takes some beating given that I've been all over the world.

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Very nice not sure why the bad reviews”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Went there with my lady friend with a Groupon deal. Been to a few of this type of restaurant before so thought we would give this one a go. The didn't seem to have our reservation but not a problem and it was early so had a number of tables to choose. staff where friendly esp the one bringing out the meat.
Food was good.
lots of diffident types and came out promptly. didn't have any of the same meat twice as there was such a variety
Big windows open a the front of the place so was nice and airy.

all in all pretty good