“Fab location comfortable stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge London Tower Bridge

You added Travelodge London Tower Bridge to your Saves list
Travelodge London Tower Bridge
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Goodmans Yard | Lloyds Court Business Centre, London E1 8AT, England (Whitechapel)   |
Ranked #409 of 1,049 Hotels in London
England
“Fab location comfortable stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Me and my partner stayed here for 3 night during easter holidays. The location was fabulous. The room was spacious and clean like most when you go to a travelidge with everything you need. Our room was 212 and the window faced the dlr so there were trains right outside but with the two windows we could not hear the noise and had good nights sleep. Overall fab and would stay again.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Polish first
Milford Haven, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stayed for 1 night on business, the reception staff were very welcoming, the room spotless, I asked for a hair dryer on arrival as I know they do not have them in the room.
The shower is a bit of a watering can I agree but I managed to wash my hair ok and the water was hot. I didn't eat there choosing the wether spoons round the corner, there is also a Tesco express opposite that. Very handy for both the DLR and circle line.
All things considered not bad for London at all. I was on the 5th floor looking out onto the DLR, the trains don't run at night but can't say I heard them much at all.

Room Tip: Go high to avoid street noise
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Soham, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed for two nights while I ran the London Marathon and my wife spectated! It is in a great location for registration at the Excel, great for getting to the start, and great for spectating. There are also plenty of bars and restaurants in the area. It was very quiet despite the proximity of the railway lines, DLR and the road. The rooms are small, but we're clean and tidy. Didn't use the cafe at all.

Room Tip: Higher up may be a better view!!
Cambridge, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed two nights when I ran the London Marathon. We overlooked the mass of railway lines and I expected no sleep before the race, but it was so quiet. Could not really hear trains or cars and slept really well. Didn't sleep so good after the race due to stiff legs!!

The hotel was clean and well positioned for spectators and runners being close to Tower Gateway DLR and The Tower of London!

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

as the advert says on TV great sleep in their beds, silence is golden with double glazed windows, will definitely return to Travelodge's in the future, so near stations, Tesco express, Thames bridge, near to all bus tours and boat cruises which we would recommend, bar staff very friendly and opened until you leave,

Amsterdam
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Room clean and comfortable and the bed very comfortable too. Breakfast was good. The location was very convenient to Tower Bridge for spectating the Virgin London Marathon.
Ideal for a one night stay.

Warrington, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I had an issue with a booking that I needed to change the date of my stay. When I went to change the date of my stay customer service and reception has already said someone had checked in under my name.

I wasn't happy to say the least having paid for someone's free night! Also these issue happened the following night in another TL in London.

Now I am having to prove I was 200 miles away from London and it wasn't me in the room.

Avoid this chain, stay elsewhere for the extra £20

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
TravelodgeUK, Amy from the Social Media team at Travelodge London Tower Bridge, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you for your review. We are concerned to learn of the problems you had on arrival and we would like to be able to look into this and offer a resolution. Please use the ‘contact us’ page on our website with more detail so we can do so. We will look forward to hearing from you.

Been to Travelodge London Tower Bridge? Share your experiences!