We booked for a 3 night stay but were forced to make 3 individual nights bookings to get the best price. This we discovered meant we had to reactivate our keycard each morning to avoid changing rooms! This has never happened at Premier Inn!
The standard was clean and good but everything seemed downsized compared to other Travelodges we have stayed in. The room was smaller, only one chair and no drawers or cupboard space, a small flat screen TV and a shower only (no bath). Lighting over the bed was poor with a snake light which would not stay in position.
Location was good geographically but we overlooked railway arches and to open the window for air meant much noise. The café was soulless so we did not eat there but we were very close to 2 Wetherspoons (one diagonally opposite) where we got a better and cheaper breakfast.
We did not have our room made up on day 3 so we had to move to a new room in the evening on our return. The staff were helpful and apologetic but said it was due to a computer failure that day. Location close to bus routes and Tower Hill underground is a plus point which made it reasonable value for money. We arrived at 12.30 but you cannot check in until 2.30 even if the room is ready without paying an extra £10. This is a bit mean. We could leave our luggage however behind reception for a £2 charitable donation.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge London Tower Bridge Hotel
- Travelodge London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Travelodge London Hotel Bridge
- Travelodge London Tower Bridge England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelodge London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.