A three night stay was excellent value for money in a high quality studio apartment - all mod cons and good concierge service. Local facilities are mixed but on the up, a Sainsbury's in the process of being fitted across the road to challenge the Costcutter nearby.
Good links to centre of London via Dockland Light Railway, from door to Oxford Circus is 30 mins.
Locals friendly and a safe area if you use common sense as you would in any city in the world.
Will definitely use again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marlin Limehouse is cleverly situated just outside the hustle and bustle of Central London but within easy access to the financial and touristic areas across the capital. Explore the vast waterways of the Limehouse Basin Marina that is minutes away, take a leisurely stroll along the Thames or visit the nearby Canary Wharf for a sophisticated excursion.Our guests appreciate the energetic vibrancy of the Docklands as well as the modern, luxurious serviced apartments. Their location makes them the perfect preference for corporate and leisure guests alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and EasyToBook so you can book your Marlin Apartments Limehouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marlin Apartments Mission Court Hotel London
- Marlin Apartments Limehouse London, England