It is not very often that you encounter customer service and honestly thought this was a phrase from a bygone era, let alone in this day and age.
Well I am happy to report that it is alive and well at Marlin Apartments in Limehouse (Mission Court) and Gabby is a real person ( yes I met her ) not just a computer generated reply, that you see responding to comment's on this site.
Initially I encountered a problem with my booking through another web-site. The rooms reflected on it were from another hotel completely.
Suzanna, who was on duty at reception, was absolutely fantastic. Instead of fobbing me off with excuses, she would have been perfectly within her rights to do so, set about rectifying the situation. Her only concern my comfort after an extended 19 hour flight to London. Her professional demeanour throughout, was astonishing and that which I have only experienced in 5 star hotels, way above her call of duty. My problem resolved quickly and efficiently.
For the next 4 days, all I encountered was friendly smiles, extreme helpfulness and excellent service. Nothing was too much to ask !
The rooms are excellent value for money, well maintained, and close to the DLR railway station as mentioned. Great location for getting to Excel centre or anything on the East side of London.Taxi service right next door. Shops nearby if you have any requirements from a self catering point of view and one of the best coffee shops I have been to for ages on the corner.
Congratulations to Suzanna, Gabby and Andrea ( also on reception ) you really did your company proud. I can assure you, as a result of your excellent service I shall be back using your apartments again. I just hope your customer service team get to read this as well.
Thank you and I look forward to seeing you all again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marlin Limehouse is cleverly situated just outside the hustle and bustle of Central London but within easy access to the financial and touristic areas across the capital. Explore the vast waterways of the Limehouse Basin Marina that is minutes away, take a leisurely stroll along the Thames or visit the nearby Canary Wharf for a sophisticated excursion.Our guests appreciate the energetic vibrancy of the Docklands as well as the modern, luxurious serviced apartments. Their location makes them the perfect preference for corporate and leisure guests alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and CityZen so you can book your Marlin Apartments Limehouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marlin Apartments Mission Court Hotel London
- Marlin Apartments Limehouse London, England