A weekend away ... all by myself - a room of one's own ... fantastic. I was slightly worried by the rather grey and miserable picture of the hotel's exterior, but the rooms more than made up for it. Bright, light and airy, a comfortable bed, everything worked (including a large fridge freezer hidden behind a secret panel - and a washing machine - and a dishwasher!) There was absolutely nothing missing from this hotel room. Tea, coffee, milk, washing up liquid and White Company bathroom products, with superb white fluffy towels on a hot towel rail. I was in 209, a second floor room at the side of the building, so no noise, bliss. A very helpful receptionist came up with me to help me with the TV (my fault, dork). I noticed some reviewers complaining about the 'lights in the shower going off and leaving them in the dark' - yes, the light did go off after about three minutes, but pulling open the door activated the motion sensor, which switched them on again pronto. Absolutely no complaints, will stay again. Thank you Go Native.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Go Native Earl's Court is a distinctive modern building perfectly positioned within 10 minutes' walk of London Olympia and Earl's Court Exhibition Centre, and a short stroll from two of London's Royal Parks. Each apartment features floor-to-ceiling windows and contemporary furnishings, set off with wooden floors throughout. High specification kitchens and spacious layouts help you feel at home, while the nearby bars, pubs and restaurants will tempt you out. Earl's Court Tube places all of London within reach and offers a direct connection to Heathrow Airport, just 35 minutes away. The theatres of the West End can be reached within 20 minutes and the exclusive shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Kensington are enticingly close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Go Native Earl's Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Think Earl`s Court Hotel London
- Think Earls Court London
- Go Native Earl's Court London, England