It was a surprise to find such a nice apartment in a lovely area, quiet and plenty of nice places to have dinner really close.
Building is new and rooms are clean. Kitchen have all that you can need.
It's a bit expensive, but it's worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Go Native Earl's Court is a distinctive modern building perfectly positioned within 10 minutes' walk of London Olympia and Earl's Court Exhibition Centre, and a short stroll from two of London's Royal Parks. Each apartment features floor-to-ceiling windows and contemporary furnishings, set off with wooden floors throughout. High specification kitchens and spacious layouts help you feel at home, while the nearby bars, pubs and restaurants will tempt you out. Earl's Court Tube places all of London within reach and offers a direct connection to Heathrow Airport, just 35 minutes away. The theatres of the West End can be reached within 20 minutes and the exclusive shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Kensington are enticingly close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Go Native Earl's Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Think Earl`s Court Hotel London
- Think Earls Court London
- Go Native Earl's Court London, England