We stayed there for four night 2 adults and 3 children under the age of six. We stayed in the two bedroom apartment and it wasn't the cleanest place I've stayed at. The beds are so uncomfortable and the bathroom weren't cleaned properly I found lots of hair in the shower.The rooms don't get cleaned when you are there so the floors get really dirty. The wi-fi wasn't very good and there was no tea or coffee. The only great things about this place is the location of it right next to a big Tescos and a train station. It was great to have a washing machine though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Go Native will be the interim operators for this property from 1st September 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Go Native Earl's Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Think Earl`s Court Hotel London
- Think Earls Court London
- Go Native Earl's Court London, England