This was a clean, warm and friendly hostel.
Free wifi was great and extremely fast.
Linen was provided free and you could hire towels.
Didn't have the provided breakfast of cereals and toast (we were up to early).
Staff were very helpful.
Rooms and amenities were warm and comfortable.
Had a bit of a problem with inconsiderate patrons making a lot of noise while others slept but thats part of what you get when in a 12-bed dorm.
Location couldn't be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Still boasting its stunning original features, the newest addition to the Astor Family is a Victorian Town House on a quiet tree-lined boulevard. Helping Astor Hostels to win an Award for 3rd best hostel group in the World, this Hyde Park hotel is a striking building in one of London’s prettiest neighbourhoods. The best budget accommodation in walking distance of Kensington Gardens and The Serpentine.Next to the Royal Albert Hall, close to the New Kensington Palace Museum, Princess Diana Memorial and minutes walk from the Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums. The hostel has a vibrant atmosphere, where you can relax peacefully upstairs or party hard downstairs! With 24-hour reception, free safes available, free Wi-Fi and a host of other amenities your stay is guaranteed to be great. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Astor Hyde Park Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astor Hyde Park Hotel London
- Astor Hyde Park London
- Astor Hyde Park Hostel London, England