Great location but parking a bit of a problem as it's mainly residential permit holders only. I was okay with the stairs to the 3rd floor but others lessa bkle may struggle especially if they have heavy luggage. No evidence of a lift! The room itself was great but I was disappointed with the lack of any ironing facilities - essential for any business traveller. There was no manned reception so I had no means of asking anyone. The one main gripe I have is the fact they attract you with a rate and then it's only right at the very end they add VAT on which then makes the "deal" less attractive. Overall, happy with the accommodation and would consider using again especially at weekends to bring the family down to London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Introducing London's newest & most exclusive luxury Boutique Apart Hotel, steps from Sloane Square in the heart of prestigious Chelsea and a stone's throw from Kings Road, Sloane Street and Duke of York Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Draycotts of Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Draycotts Of Chelsea Hotel London
- Draycotts Of Chelsea London, England