We have just come back from staying at Ten Manchester Street in Marylebone, what a lovely time we had! We were very apprehensive as some reviews had given us the impression that they hadnt had a particularly good time and a few problems. However, on our visit it was fantastic! We were so excited when we pulled up in the taxi outside as it really looks the part with beautiful flowers and a huge austere looking front door. The reception was lovely and we were greeted with a smile and very pleasant staff who explained everything to us about the charges and any other items of concern. The concierge took our bags to our room as we went up in the cute lift! The room was lovely and bright, spotless with everyhting that we needed. The bathroom had a walk in shower and was lovely and warm while the bedroom was nice and cool with AC. However if we wanted we could adjust the temp to whatever we wanted. The bed was so comfy it was hard to get off it to go out! Yes, the rooms are cosy but there is plenty of closet space and bathroom space, a great desk, chairs and tables and the lovely bed. How much space do you need?
We explored the area and could not believe how close it was to Oxford Street, and central areas as it was so lovely and quiet, Marylebone High Street was just round the corner. On our first night we came back really late and asked if room service was available. Although there was no hot food we were offered delicious fresh sandwiches, brought to our door, great at 1.30 am! Served by pleasant and helpful staff.
On our last night we took advantage of the dining room and Cigar Lounge as we were given a discount card for A La Carte Dining (a temporary offer I think).
The two staff Tibor and Adam who looked after us were fantastic. We unfortunately were quite limited in choice from the menu, as they had been busy and it was a Sunday, but Adam recommended other dishes that would be suitable. Tibor took my partner to the Humidor and recommended a lovely cigar after dinner. I have never seen my partner look so relaxed! The food was lovely but the service was outstanding by both of them.
We got a great deal on the room rate, however I would have paid more if I had to, we had such a memorable time. All the staff were lovely, reception, concierge and restaurant, I wish we could afford to go back sooner!!! Thank you to all the staff there. Take on board reviews, certainly but try and make up your own mind, I know we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Manchester Street is a boutique hotel in Marylebone with 45 unique bedrooms housed in a beautiful Edwardian building.The hotel is located within 5 minutes walking distance of Baker Street station and 10 minutes walking from Oxford street and Bond Street station.Ten Manchester Street Hotel also boasts a walk-in 'Hunters & Frankau' designed humidor, all-weather cigar terrace and a Cigar Shop and indoor Tasting Room, offering a comprehensive range of hand-rolled Havanas plus many other famous Cuban marques.Our exclusive Dieci Restaurant, serving modern Italian cuisine, is the perfect place to relax and enjoy yourself with rare fine wines and a selection of menus, including our famous Afternoon Tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your No. Ten Manchester Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. 10 Manchester Street
- No. Ten Manchester Street Hotel London
- No. Ten Manchester Street London, England