“Nice hotel and Great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of No. Ten Manchester Street

You added No. Ten Manchester Street to your Saves list
No. Ten Manchester Street
4.0 of 5 Boutique Hotel   |   10 Manchester Street, London W1U4DG, England (Marylebone)   |
Special Offer
15% OFF Suites
Ranked #167 of 1,049 Hotels in London
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Nice hotel and Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is our 2nd stay at this hotel and was as impressed the 2nd time around.

The hotel is ideally located and a great base for exploring London. We didn't try the restaurant so can't comment on the food but there was a good drinks selection in the bar. The cigar terrace is also nice, if you smoke that is!

The room was spacious, although the bathroom was a little small. The lighting in the room is terrible when trying to get ready, so you'll need to do your make up etc in the bathroom!

If you use the car park recommended by the hotel make sure you read the notices in the car park. There is a farmers market there every Sunday so need to be careful where you park as the car may get trapped in!

Overall a lovely stay and would recommend the hotel.

Stayed July 2014
Theresa G, General Manager at No. Ten Manchester Street, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Dear GemmaG81,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hotel, we have taken on board your comments regarding the lighting, and will be making some changes in the near future to rectify this.

I hope that this does not deter you from returning to us soon.

Theresa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Colchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Very Comfortable stay here. Meticulously clean. Very helpful and friendly staff. The Hotel has a very nice restaurant too. My husband and i stayed here, as it is practically next door to the private Wimpole clinic. Just five minute walk from the Hotel and the area boasts some nice bars, plenty of shops, Oxford street and a choice of eateries. We are going back to the Hotel again in two weeks. with our ten year old daughter, we have stayed at a lot of Hotels in London, but Ten Manchester Street ticks all the boxes and has to be one of the very best in my opinion. Lisa Sainsbury.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Lisa,
Thank you for your review, I have passed your comments on to our staff they always appreciate them. I hope that you can return soon.
Ulm, Germany
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I booked a night at the Manchester using their online site. Later I tried to extend my stay and send an email to which I never got a reply. In the meanwhile, a sudden reschedule meant that my planned trip had to be shifted to the autumn altogether. I have been customer of this hotel since 2009 and I would have expected that, given that this is the first time I ask for a cancellation, I would be treated graciously. Unfortunately, this does not seem to be the way the hotel deals with their customers. I telephoned the hotel to be told that my reservation was not refundable, full stop. I was provided with the name of a manager, a Mrs Laura Titos, to whom I sent a letter explaining the very extradionary situation. I have not got any reply whatsoever, which is not only ungracious but really rather bad practice for a "luxury" hotel. I fell extremelly disappointed and let down after having used the hotel as my base, and my husband's, whenever we go to London.
To me, service is everything and having been completely disregarded the very single time an inconveneince happened, I will look for alternatives and will never use his hotel again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Theresa G, General Manager at No. Ten Manchester Street, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Susana F,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, your comments are very much valued and will help us in our endeavour to improve our guest experience.
As you can see by the many recent Trip Advisor guest comments, we strive to maintain high standards and exceptional customer service. On this occasion however your experience did not reflect this. I personally apologize that your correspondence was not received and responded to in a timely manner.
We appreciate your business, and we hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Best Regards,

Clamart, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

The hotel is perfectly located in the heart of London, close to everything but yet in a quiet neighborood. The staff is very helpful and service oriented.
The only "detail" that to me was unpleasant is the mattress, way too soft we sunk in it everytime we laid in bed and even if it feels comfy and cozy I kept rolling on to my husband because he is heavier than me!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Shefford, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I stayed in this hotel as i was attending a conference at a near by hotel.
Paid £200, excluding Breakfast.

From the outside and reception lobby all is very nice, has the makings of a nice hotel.

However my room really let it down. It was only me in the room and it must have been the smallest room in the hotel. It could have been no more then 7ft wide and 10ft long. Once i have my bags in the room, it felt very cramp. Big TV that didn't really work and had to keep turning it off, plus was on a big swinging TV bracket. For this level of hotel would have expected a decent TV service.
Room was in need of decoration and really lacked the elegance i was expecting.

The bathroom was very small and the shower was honestly rubbish. Cheap plastic shower tray and a shower door that came down to the floor, so you couldn't even get a bath matt down to meet you when you leave the shower. So the floor gets soaked.

In all honesty, for the price i paid i wish i would have stayed in the Doubletree Marble arch down the road.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Theresa G, General Manager at No. Ten Manchester Street, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Deanwood81,

Thank you for taking the time to send your feedback, we always take note and action where possible. I am happy to say that we are now upgrading our TV service.

Helsinki, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

You might almost mistake it for an apartment building, but inside you'll find a charming small boutique hotel with lovely rooms and a romantic gourmet restaurant (stay for dinner at least once). Oxford street is a few blocks away, same with the closest tube stations, Baker Street and Bond Street. We stayed over christmas and had a fantastic time, strongly recommended!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear TommiS,

Thank you for a wonderful review, I hope that you can make a return trip this Christmas.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I stayed at 10 Manchester Street for a week in late June. I was in London for a few days of fun and then a conference in the city. the hotel was ideal- I arrived quite early but they ahd my room ready and check in was quick, especially given I was so jetlagged. the staff were lovely and helpful. the hotel was then perfectly situated with less than a 10 minute walk to the Bond Street underground station to get to all the tourist destinations, and the Baker street station to get into the city for the conference. It's a 10 minute waslk to gorgeous Reagent's park or Hyde Park and right near shopping and important sights.
the hotel was so comfortable and beautifully maintained. I expected from the comments and pictures on the net to be in a tiny room but mine had plenty of space to unpack and relax.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Been to No. Ten Manchester Street? Share your experiences!