This is our 2nd stay at this hotel and was as impressed the 2nd time around.
The hotel is ideally located and a great base for exploring London. We didn't try the restaurant so can't comment on the food but there was a good drinks selection in the bar. The cigar terrace is also nice, if you smoke that is!
The room was spacious, although the bathroom was a little small. The lighting in the room is terrible when trying to get ready, so you'll need to do your make up etc in the bathroom!
If you use the car park recommended by the hotel make sure you read the notices in the car park. There is a farmers market there every Sunday so need to be careful where you park as the car may get trapped in!
Overall a lovely stay and would recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Manchester Street is a boutique hotel in Marylebone with 45 unique bedrooms housed in a beautiful Edwardian building.The hotel is located within 5 minutes walking distance of Baker Street station and 10 minutes walking from Oxford street and Bond Street station.Ten Manchester Street Hotel also boasts a walk-in 'Hunters & Frankau' designed humidor, all-weather cigar terrace and a Cigar Shop and indoor Tasting Room, offering a comprehensive range of hand-rolled Havanas plus many other famous Cuban marques.Our exclusive Dieci Restaurant, serving modern Italian cuisine, is the perfect place to relax and enjoy yourself with rare fine wines and a selection of menus, including our famous Afternoon Tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your No. Ten Manchester Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. 10 Manchester Street
- No. Ten Manchester Street Hotel London
- No. Ten Manchester Street London, England