We stayed here travelling from Berlin to London on a five night trip (this hotel for two nights). We caught the train to paddington from the airport and with a small amount of difficulty. found the Novotel which is a 10 minute walk away. We had a train to Bath the next day, therefore the Novotel did fit the bill location wise. The rooms are basic, the breakfast is average, but the staff are very helpful. The room cost was good for London. There are a couple of supermarkets within the train station which are very handy for cheap eats and drinks. My wife wasn't a real fan, but I thought it was pretty good for what you pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel London Paddington is in the Paddington Central area, easily accessible by public transport and a few minutes' walk from Paddington Station (15 minute link to Heathrow Airport and great connection to all parts of London with 4 tube lines). Enjoy a shopping spree on Oxford Street or take a leisurely stroll to Hyde Park and Kensington Palace. All 206 rooms have free Wifi access and satellite TV. Our Elements restaurant and bar also offer a relaxed dining and drinking experience. The hotel has a swimming pool, sauna and fitness room for you to unwind after a long day exploring London. You can as well use our concierge services to book your tickets for the best West End shows or for numerous attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, ACCOR, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Novotel London Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Paddington Hotel London
- Accor London Paddington
- Novotel London Paddington England