The Novotel Paddington is in a very new area of high rise office buildings about a 7 minute walk to Paddington Station. There are numerous restaurants nearby including a Starbucks & a Pret Manger. This very modern hotel has a swimming pool& fitness center. They charge for WIFI but there are 2 free computers in lobby. Staff is excellent & very helpful. We ate 3 meals in hotel restaurant which all were very good. Breakfast buffet is extensive but expensive. Rooms are adequate size, beds comfortable, good TV, but bathroom is very small. The room has a small fridge & a coffee-tea maker. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel London Paddington is in the Paddington Central area, easily accessible by public transport and a few minutes' walk from Paddington Station (15 minute link to Heathrow Airport and great connection to all parts of London with 4 tube lines). Enjoy a shopping spree on Oxford Street or take a leisurely stroll to Hyde Park and Kensington Palace. All 206 rooms have free Wifi access and satellite TV. Our Elements restaurant and bar also offer a relaxed dining and drinking experience. The hotel has a swimming pool, sauna and fitness room for you to unwind after a long day exploring London. You can as well use our concierge services to book your tickets for the best West End shows or for numerous attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Novotel London Paddington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Paddington Hotel London
- Accor London Paddington
- Novotel London Paddington England