“nice food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bodean's BBQ - Tower Hill

Bodean's BBQ - Tower Hill
16 Byward Street, London EC3R 5BA, England (Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs)
020 7488 3883
Neighborhood: Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs
Cheshire
“nice food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

nice food, excellent value for money.. wasn't too impressed with the service but love the BBQ food so we will prob go back again!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

79% Recommend
London, United Kingdom
“Bodean's bbq is nice for a change”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Ate there in a Sat nite with friends. Atmosphere was fun and service attentive. Had the diablo chicken wings to start - not so hot....

My friends were satisfied with their racks of ribs. I had the burnt end beef....would not recommend.

Beers were nice and overall I think I would return

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“probably the worst Bodeans visited!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Poor quality food at this Bodeans location, I have visited soho and fulham branches and this was extremely disapointing in comparison. Poor service, where staff where to busy chatting to friends or family could probably explain why my food turned up cold, furthermore no one even came over for another ten minutes to see if everything was all right? By the time they replaced my food with something slighty improved from a quick reheated version from the microwave! So my partner had to eat alone and when mine arrived she had finished hers. Bit of a joke really but hey once bitten twice shy. You are at risk of having a similar poor experience by visiting this restaurant.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Very good food andatmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Went with my 12 yr old son who loves BBQ food, the food, service, drinks, and value was excellent will return with the rest of en familie.

Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Amazing BBQ Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

My friends and I were in London for the NFL. We had made a reservation but because of the masses of people in London for the NFL the place was very busy. The waitress kindly offered us complimentary drinks because of our short wait.

The food, service and atmosphere were great. I would recommend the burnt ends which are their speciality. I would have given 5 stars but my starter wasn’t quite what I expected. Despite that it was a really enjoyable night. Can’t wait to go back next year!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere