We stayed there for 5 days and it was perfect. The location is fabulous, very nice neighbourhood and there is everything you need just down the street. The tube is 100 meters away , supermarkets, cafe , restaurant, pharmacy...also it is 5 minutes walking from Natural History Museum and Victoria and Albert Museum. We had studio apartment and I have to say I was very surprised how spacious it was. It was modern furnished bedroom with large bed , dining table with 2 chair and also 2 armchair. The kitchen was separated from the bedroom and also spacious and very well equipped. There was practically everything you need, even more! They have free Wi-Fi which was very useful as we had netbook with us. Great for checking schedules at attractions and transport. I requested a baby cot and a quiet room and we got all.We had a room oh 4th floor and it was very quiet. There is 24 hours reception desk with friendly staff. They have a daily change of towels and a daily cleaning service. Overall everything was as expected, even better!This is perfect place if you travel with young children and you want independent stay in a convenient area, with flexibility of preparing your own meals. I would definitely come back !
- Also Known As:
- Avni Luxury Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Avni Luxury Serviced Apartments Hotel
- The Harrington London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in chic South Kensington, just 2 minutes' walk from Gloucester Road station and with many shops and a wide variety of restaurants in the immediate vicinity, The Harrington - 1 Harrington Gardens is a collection of spacious serviced apartments including Studio Apartments, One Bedroom Apartments and Two Bedroom Apartments. Designed and furnished in a contemporary style, your serviced apartment provides much more space and many more facilities than a London hotel room at excellent value in one of the best central London locations. Travel direct to other parts of central London as well as from London Heathrow and from the Gatwick Express at Victoria Station. Most of London's main museums, the Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park and exclusive shopping in Knightsbridge are all within walking distance. Your apartment is air conditioned and has a comfortable lounge and dining area, a well equipped kitchen or kitchenette and has flat screen TV with satellite channels and newly boosted free Wifi. Make The Harrington - 1 Harrington Gardens your London address. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your The Harrington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.