Went to London for my sister 's wedding in May. Arrived after long flight from Indonesia with lots of suitcases because we are travelling with 2 babies and we brought souvenirs and wedding gown for my sister. The receptionist rudely asked how many people will be in the apartment. We have booked a 2 bedroom apartment. By the time we arrived, my sister and fiancee, and a friend has awaited us in the apartment lobby to welcome us. Hence, the receptionist was so hard to believe our answer that only 4 adults and 2 babies would be in the apartment.
We have booked a 7 night stay and paid in advanced. Since we have booked a non refundable rate, we have left the apartment empty for the 2 nights we stayed in wimbledon for my sister wedding ceremonies.
It's so unbelieavable that when we were back to the apartment, again, the receptionist mentioned how many people will be in the apartment. Even we have booked 3 additional apartments for that night because our guests who came later have all arrived in the uk and would like to staytogether with us for that last night so then we can go to heathrow together the next day.
Asking one time is forgiveable, but twice? Look at your apartment please! Is it a luxurious and spacious apartment? Hell NO! How would we fit in more than 4 adults and 2 babies in your 2 bedroom apartment?
Overall, we were not happy and dissapointed with the apartment! It is old and unspacious. The only positive point is its location that near tesco and waitrose. Andacross the street you can find nandos and nero cafe.
- Also Known As:
- Avni Luxury Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Avni Luxury Serviced Apartments Hotel
- The Harrington London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in chic South Kensington, just 2 minutes' walk from Gloucester Road station and with many shops and a wide variety of restaurants in the immediate vicinity, The Harrington - 1 Harrington Gardens is a collection of spacious serviced apartments including Studio Apartments, One Bedroom Apartments and Two Bedroom Apartments. Designed and furnished in a contemporary style, your serviced apartment provides much more space and many more facilities than a London hotel room at excellent value in one of the best central London locations. Travel direct to other parts of central London as well as from London Heathrow and from the Gatwick Express at Victoria Station. Most of London's main museums, the Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park and exclusive shopping in Knightsbridge are all within walking distance. Your apartment is air conditioned and has a comfortable lounge and dining area, a well equipped kitchen or kitchenette and has flat screen TV with satellite channels and newly boosted free Wifi. Make The Harrington - 1 Harrington Gardens your London address. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your The Harrington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.