“Guaranteed a good expenrience.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Byron Kensington

Byron Kensington
222 Kensington High Street, London W8 7RG, England (Formerly Byron)
+44 20 7361 1717
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,662 of 17,041 Restaurants in London
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Hamburgers
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We make proper hamburgers. Good Scottish beef, ground fresh, cooked medium, served in a squishy bun with fries and a craft beer.
London, United Kingdom
“Guaranteed a good expenrience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Baron is a very well manage chain restaurant all in different deco style were you are guaranteed to have a good burger fast, my own fav is the skinny with salad and blue dressing on the side with a glass of house white. I visit regularly to keep the teens happy!

Visited February 2013

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
liverpool
“Decent food let down by absent service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I dined In Byron on Monday evening. I arrived at 21.40 and asked if we were still ok to get some food. A very polite waitress advised that this was fine and showed us to our table. The menu was quite limited but I opted for a med/rare classic burger and my friend had the chicken burger and we shared some fries. We both agreed that the food was tasty and good value for money.

Our plates were cleared and we were offered dessert menus which we accepted....then the wait began. The staff filled condiments, folded napkins, cleared the tables either side of us and even took out bins(!) but no one returned to our table ever again despite every effort to catch their attention. We were one of 4 tables left at this point but the staff seemed so anxious to close up, we felt completely ignored. We sat with nothing (no menus, no desserts, no drinks) for 45 mins and still no one approached us to see if we wanted anything else. Luckily, we found this all quite funny but in the end, we got the message and left. Pity because it could have been so much better.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dunstable UK
“Great burgers and sides, often overlooked.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at around 5 Byron locations on my london burger quest. Every time these guys have hit the mark for me and I'm very fussy with what a good burger means to me. I have tried most on their menu and the new chilli burger is for me the king. Lovely bun, juicy patty without being messy and is packed full of flavour. Burger snobs often overlook Byron as a 'chain' but in my opinion they are missing out. The shakes are the best in London and the sides are top class. Well done guys.

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Haymarket Site”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Not the widest choice of menu....but what they do provide ie burgers are done very well. All burgers are cooked to order and of good quality. The sides of fries and onion rings were also very good and the service was friendly and speedy. We were heading to the theatre and this was certainly a good place to eat re proximity to main theatres and and quality / price of food.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“A really tasty burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Went for a family meal it was quite busy but the waiter was happy enough to move use to a booth when one came available, then was happy to recommend a wine which was a lovely bottle of red which I hadn't had before, we could also swop some burgers around around all in all will definitely will be going back again the food was fantastic :-))

• Visited February 2013