“Fantastic :-)” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
High Wycombe, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Myself and a friend stayed here on Saturday night we was going to the O2 arena to see nicki minaj... The hotel is lovely! Roger who checked us in was polite and very welcoming, roger explained everything that we needed to know, breakfast times, what was complimentary in our room.
The room was spotless could not fault it.. We had a coffee machine, complimentary mini bar, magazines, bath robs and slippers, beds are comfy! Had a very good sleep although we got woken up at 3.40am by the fire alarm to be told it was a false alarm, hate being woken up but the fire alarm is there for a reason even if it was a false alarm it's not the staffs fault or hotel.
Room service breakfast was yummy :-) can't remember his name but I think it was William who delivered our breakfast in the morning he was very cheerful and it's nice to see that In the morning when you open the door! (Thank you :-) )
Check out by Amaya was nice and smooth printed our invoice so we could check it, polite, happy and had good general chit chat with her.
I would recommend and stay here again!! Thank you so much for a lovely stay x

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Linforth, Management Office at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear SamanthaC,

Thank you so much for your great review and the 5 star rating you awarded us!

Looking forward to welcoming you again,

Jalila

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (244)
Bucks
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Good location as it's within a 3 minute walk of Paddington station for the tube and over-ground so it's easy to get into the West End, and a 10 minute walk from Hyde Park. The hotel has a restaurant however we ate breakfast at Mimo's next door and there are plenty of other places to eat and drink nearby. The rooms are light and airy, the quality is what you'd expect from the Indigo brand with comfortable beds, Nespresso machine, complimentary mini-bar and paper. Receptionists were friendly and very helpful. The bar staff were somewhat curt with us when we went for a late night drink which is why we didn't eat breakfast.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Dear Bowlerbird,

Many thanks for awarding us a 5 star rating and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

The hotel manager is currently looking into your comment in regards to the bar staff as this is certainly not the service we wish to provide our guests.

Thank you once again and we hope to welcome you back very soon.

Leeds, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I stayed here for the England match on a visit with my Dad. The location for Wembley and Paddington tube station (2 mins walk) was great but Paddington itself is pretty quiet. There is a great Lebanese takeawy/cafe over the road which I highly recommend. We had the room in the basement which like all Indigos was well equipped and modern and the complimentary drinks are a great touch. Beds are comfy and area is quiet so had a really good nights sleep. Service was excellent and staff very friendly and there is a nice little bar attached. Cant fault this hotel - thanks.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Linforth, Management Office at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Harpey,

Thank you very much for your great review and we hope to welcome you again in the future.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I wanted to love this place, but there were too many quirks. I will say the Wi-Fi was solid, the bed was comfy, the room was quiet and the service was great. The location was great - right by Paddington and surrounded by restaurants. However, I could not get the temperature adjusted; it was either too hot or too cold. At 24 (75 Fahreinheit), it was blowing air conditioning, but at 26/27, I would die of heat (and 25 wasn't an option either). The bathroom was clearly designed by a man as you could not plug in anything but a shaver. There was a plug outside the bathroom, all the way at the base of the wall, so if you have any mobility issues, you could not access it. But if you don't, you could just about see yourself in the mirror while you got ready. As I say, after reading the reviews, I was ready to love this place, but couldn't.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Dear Bluebnt,

Many thanks for your experience and I am sorry to read that our hotel has not met your expectations.

The hotel manager has been informed in regards to the room temperature. In regards to plugs in the bathroom, it is actually due to health & safety regulations.

We do hope to welcome you again to provide you with an enhanced experience.

Hong Kong Region, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

During our whole stay, My daughter and I were so impressed with the super friendly reception and great food and service at the restaurant. Especially Amaya, Eliecer, Aleksei made us feel very at home. We will definitely come back!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Linforth, Management Office at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Sascha4488,

Please accept our sincere thanks for your feedback and we hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Lombard, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

First of all, the location can't be beat. I arrived at Heathrow and took the Heathrow Express direct to Paddington station. Using the south exit of the station, it was less than a five minute walk to the hotel. Great convenience! In addition, the neighborhood has a great selection of restaurants; including "fast" food as well as take away and sit down meals.

The hotel itself is very nice. Upon arrival, I was greeted by a very friendly staff who checked me in quickly and made sure that I had everything I needed for my stay. The room itself was delightful. It has clearly been updated recently, and was done in very pleasing and contemporary style. This was a business trip for me, so the two most important aspects are connectivity and comfort. The WiFi was reliable and fast, and the bed and beddings were extremely comfortable. So, I was able to get my work done, and then get a very good night's sleep. The bathroom fixtures were all new and very clean, and for convenience, there is a restaurant attached to the hotel. This was the first time I've used this particular brand, and based on my experience, I won't be afraid to try another one!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Dear James C,

We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay and we hope to welcome you again on your next trip to London.

Warm regards,

San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I stayed here in January of 2015. We requested a Deluxe Room via Expedia. Total amount with taxes $256.00. Pros-location about 1 block from Paddington Station, within walking distance to many restaurants and markets. Staff from front desk were friendly; check in was easy. Our room faced the street, but it was quiet..not sure if windows are doubled paned. Anyhow....The room had a coffee maker, minibar, free Internet, and two night stands. The shower in the bathroom was big. However, the temperature of the water was either cold or very, very hot. Parents-Do not allow young children to go in the shower without first checking the temperature of the water. Overall, the bathroom itself was very small. Also-I was disappointed that the towel rack "warmer" was not working. Since it was winter time-I really appreciate a warm towel.
That evening my husband and I went to their restaurant/bar for one drink each and a snack. The total price was 26 pounds. Mmmm very pricey..but London of course is expensive. Lastly, even though our waiter was efficient..he wasn't exactly friendly. I was not asking for him to engage us in conversation, but a smile is appreciated.

TIP-we flew from London to San Diego, California via Heathrow Airport. Paddington Station is a short walk 5 minutes or so. From Paddington to Heathrow it is approximately 20-25 minutes away. If you need to be at Heathrow quickly..this hotel is situated in an ideal location.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Linforth, Management Office at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Angelica S,

Thank you for awarding us a 4 star rating and for your comments which have been shared with the hotel manager.

We hope to welcome you again in the future.

Jalila

Been to Hotel Indigo London-Paddington? Share your experiences!